Mattress Guides: How to Find the Best Mattress in 2023
Looking for a new mattress can feel like falling down the rabbit hole.
The list of options goes on and on – Where to buy a mattress, which material is to choose, size, your sleeping preference, and how different mattress brands compare.
Luckily, you don’t have to feel like Alice in Wonderland, especially regarding your health and sleep quality!
That’s where Anatomy of Sleep comes into the picture.
We created a list of mattress buying guides for you. Our guides provide only trustworthy, objective, and unbiased information to support your final decision. Our goal is to help you pick the mattress that suits all your needs the best.
As we always say, each sleeper has unique needs, and everyone requires something different. It depends on the sleeper’s weight, favorite sleeping position, comfort preferences, and a slew of other considerations. It’s essential to find the perfect mattress that will give you a good night’s sleep long-term.
So, how can our mattress guides help you?
You’ll see a nicely organized list of guides down below. Every guide will focus on a particular topic and walk you through different options. You’ll get explanations and practical advice to help you understand and decide what’s best for you.
Read the guides; We are there if you have any questions afterward, feel free to contact us via the contact form on our website.
Learn all there is about mattress sizes, dimensions, firmness, softness, and structure.
- Mattress Sizes and Dimensions
- Mattress Firmness Guide
- How To Choose a Mattress
- How Much Does a Mattress Weigh?
- Types of Mattresses Guide
- What Is a Plush Mattress?
- Mattress Edge Support Guide
- What Is a Cushion Firm Mattress?
- What Is a Tight Top Mattress?
- California King vs Alaskan King
- Why Are Mattresses So Expensive?
- How Much Does a Mattress Cost?
- What’s the Best Time to Buy a Mattress?
- How Thick Should a Mattress Be?
- The Ultimate Guide to RV Mattress Sizes and Types
- What Is a Hybrid Mattress? Everything You Need to Know
- What Is Memory Foam?
- Best Places to Buy a Mattress
- How to Sell a Used Mattress
- What Is the Difference Between a Pillow Top and a Euro Top?
- What Is the Best Bed Height?
- What is an Innerspring Mattress?
- What is a Mattress in a Box?
- What is a Zoned Support System?
Learn key differences between mattress sizes, materials, firmness, and types.
- California King vs. King
- Queen vs. King
- Latex vs. Memory Foam
- Twin vs. Twin XL
- Single vs. Twin Mattress Size
- Double vs. Full Mattress
- Innerspring vs. Memory Foam
- All-Foam vs. Memory Foam Mattresses
- Firm vs Soft Mattress
- Memory Foam vs. Hybrid Mattresses
- Dunlop vs. Talalay Latex
Learn how to take care of your mattress in all stages of its life cycle.
- How To Clean a Memory Foam Mattress
- How To Fix a Sagging Mattress
- How to Dispose of a Mattress
- How To Ship a Mattress
- How To Speed Up Mattress Off-Gassing
- How To Keep Your Mattress From Sliding
- How To Move a Mattress by Yourself
- How to Fix a Squeaky Bed
- How to Return a Mattress
- How Long Should a Mattress Last?
- Flipping or Rotating a Mattress?
- Bed Bugs: Eliminating Them From Your Mattress
- How to Remove Stains From Mattress – Useful Tips and Tricks
- How to Store a Mattress: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 11 Ways to Make a Mattress Firmer
- 8 Ways to Make Your Firm Mattress Softer
- How Long Does It Take to Get Used to a New Mattress?
- How to Make Your Bed More Comfortable
- How to Keep Mattress Topper from Sliding
- How to Dry a Mattress?
Learn about different bedroom accessories to improve your sleep experience.
- Do You Need a Box Spring?
- Platform Bed vs. Panel Bed
- Does a Box Spring Wear Out?
- Duvet vs. Comforter
- What is a Mattress Foundation?
Sleep & Health
Learn more about connection between your mattress, sleep and health.
- Memory Foam Mattress Allergy Symptoms
- Latex Mattress Allergy Guide
- Are Memory Foam Mattresses Toxic?
- How To Sleep With a Neck Strain
- Everything You Need to Know About Fiberglass in Mattresses
- Can a Mattress Cause Back Pain?
One of the first things we should aim to understand is which material for a mattress suits us the best. In these guides, we break down all of the mattresses we reviewed by a material they are made of.
- Best Latex Mattress
- Best Hybrid Mattress
- Best Memory Foam Mattress
- Best Innerspring Mattress
- Mattress Comparisons
The following is a complete list of all the best mattress guides. In these guides, we break down all of the mattresses we’ve reviewed by a specific category or criteria.
Best mattress for:
- Best Mattress for the Money
- Best Online Mattress
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers
- Best Mattress for Back Pain
- Most Comfortable Mattress
- Best Mattress for Sex
- Best Mattress for Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Best Mattress under $1000
- Best Mattress for Stomach Sleepers
- Best Bed in a Box Mattress
- Best Mattress for Couples
- Best Cooling Mattress
- Best Budget Mattress